Up Police Constable Bharti 2023
Up Police Constable Bharti 2023 Notification: Has been issued under which 37757 posts will be recruited and you can apply online for “UP Police Constable 2023” soon. The entire post is of 37757 posts. Under this, notification has been released for the recruitment of 26200 posts of constables in UP Police, 8500 posts of constables in PAC, and 1057 posts of firemen”, about which you can get all the information in detail from here.
up police constable Bharti 2023
Friends, as you will know soon the notification of Up Police Constable Bharti 2023 has been issued, under which recruitment will be taken on about 37757 posts. Under which 26200 posts of Constable in UP Police, 8500 posts of Constable in PAC, and 1057 posts of Fireman will be recruited as per the notification of uppbpb.gov.in.
- Name- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Department Name- Uttar Pradesh Police
- Post Name- UP Police Constable, Fireman & PAC
- Number of Vacancies- 37757
- Mode of Application- Online
- Salary – Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000
- category- recruitment
- Application Process- Online
- Exam Mode- Offline
- job- Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Level- State Level
Up Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
UP Police Constable Selection Process
- In Up Police Constable, there is a written test first
- . The one who passes the exam, his physical efficiency test is taken.
- After that physical measurement test is taken.
- After that, the document of the candidate is verified.
- In the end, the job is given by issuing the final merit list of the exam.
2 . UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Friends, to apply UP Police Online Form, it is necessary to have your 12th pass and its mark sheet from any board.
- Male candidates’ ages should be between 18 to 27 years for UP Police Constable Recruitment.
- For female candidate age should be between 18 to 25 for UP Police Constable Recruitment
- If you are in all the criteria given above, then you can apply for the form of UP Police Constable Bharti.
3. Necessary Documents for the UP Police Constable Registration
- First class 12th mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- caste certificate
- sports certificate
- passport size photographs
- Signature of the candidate
UP Police Constable Apply Online
Friends, the most asked question is how to apply online for UP Police Constable, which we have explained in detail here. Just while applying, you have to note that you will have to carry some important documents, you will have to take copies of your documents, and after applying, you will also have to pay the charge of form application to the shopkeeper. Everything else we have told below
- First of all, you have to go to the portal uppbpb.gov.in in Google.
- Then click on the option of applying online on the homepage.
- Now, select the post you want to apply for, For Example- Select UP Police Constable Bharti.
- An application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Like your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc
- . After that, you will have to fill out your documents. Like.
- Class 12th Marksheet, Caste Certificate, and many more have to be uploaded.
- After uploading the documents, tap on the submit button.
- You have to pay the application fee of application fee to complete the registration process.
- After paying the application fee, your application will be automatically submitted.
UP Police Constable FAQ
- How much vacancy has come for UP Police Constable?
- Friends, UP Police Constable Recruitment Notification has been issued, under which recruitment will be taken on 37757 posts.
2. What is the eligibility for UP Police Constable?
- Eligibility for UP Police Constable should be 12th Pass and its mark sheet from any board.
3. What is the Age Limit for UP Police Constables?
- Age Limit for UP Police Constable has been kept from 18 to 27.
4. Has the UP Police Constable notification been released?
- Yes, the UP Police Constable notification has been released soon. UP Police Constable Result